Pulimoottil Silks is a long saga of Tradition, Diversification and Innovation. The Beginning of the Journey dates back to 1924 when Sri. Chacko Ouseph founded Pulimoottil Silks, then known as Pulimoottil Silk House, offering Apparels, Grocery and Spices at Market road, Thodupuzha.
In the year 1955, Sri. Ouseph Chacko and Sri. Ouseph John (Sons of Sri. Chacko Ouseph) took the Group a step ahead by establishing an exclusive showroom for Apparels at the heart of Thodupuzha and the place subsequently came to be known as Pulimoottil Junction. This was just the beginning of a glorious tale for Pulimoottil Silks.
1977 saw the rise of Pulimoottil Silks at Carmel Junction, Thodupuzha under the able leadership of Sri. Ouseph Chacko and Sri. Ouseph John. The new showroom with four floors and having an area of 25000 Sq.Ft., established the rise of a leader in the Textile Retail Industry in the State.
Pulimoottil Silks later set foot in Kottayam in the year 1986 with a 3 Floored, 50,000 Sq.Ft. Showroom at K.K. Road, one of the biggest showrooms in Kerala at that time. Pulimoottil Silks had a huge impact on the fashion concepts in Kottayam and created new Benchmarks for textile retail across town. This venture was launched by Sri. Ouseph Chacko and is now managed by Sri. John Jacob and Sri. Stephen Chacko (Sons of Ouseph Chacko).